DPD UK DELIVERY SHIPPING POLICY:
We ship orders from the United Kingdom with DPD, for the fastest & most reliable service.
All orders are shipped via our courier DPD, this is a UK next working day delivery service. All packages are insured and trackable to a one-hour delivery window, which you will be made aware of from DPD via email or text.
Orders must be placed before 3pm for UK next working day delivery.
Orders placed after 3pm will be dispatched the following working day. Orders placed after 3pm Friday will be dispatched the following Monday.
All orders placed after 3pm Thursday will be dispatched Friday and will arrive the following Monday unless Saturday delivery is selected at checkout.
DPD SATURDAY DELIVERY:
If you choose UK Saturday delivery before 3pm Friday, we will dispatch the items for delivery on Saturday. All packages are insured and trackable to a one-hour delivery window, which you will be made aware of from DPD via email or text.
DHL SHIPPING POLICY:
We ship worldwide with DHL Express, for the fastest & most reliable service.
Free shipping over £90 UK only.
Australia - DHL Express (1-2 days) £15.00
Delivered Monday - Friday, Full Tracked with DHL on Demand Delivery in flight available - SMS/E-mail updates and Signature Release Available.
USA - DHL Express (1-2 days) £12.00
Delivered Monday - Friday, Full Tracked with DHL on Demand Delivery in flight available (Signature Release)
United Arab Emirates - DHL Express (1-2 days) £15.00
Delivered Monday - Friday, Full Tracked with DHL on Demand Delivery in flight available (Signature Release)
Europe - DHL Express (1-2 days) £10.00
Order before 2pm CET for Next Day Delivery, Delivered Monday - Friday, Fully tracked with On Demand Delivery, DHL's In Flight on demand with Service point available.
South East Europe- DHL Express (1-2 days) £12.00
Order before 2pm CET for Next Day Delivery, Delivered Monday - Friday, Fully tracked with On Demand Delivery, DHL's In Flight on demand with Service point available.
We operate Monday to Friday 8:30 - 18:00. Please note; if your order is placed after 3pm Thursday, your order will be dispatched Friday and out for delivery the following Monday. If your order is placed after 2pm Friday, your order will be dispatched Monday and out for delivery Tuesday.
If Saturday delivery is selected at checkout before 3pm Friday, your order will be delivered on the Saturday of that week.
EXCHANGE & REFUNDS POLICY:
Exchanges / Refunds will be given up to 14 days from when the product was received.
For any further assistance please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
To return your order, just follow the few simple steps below:
1 - Head to our returns portal (you'll need your order number ready
2 - Select what items you'd like to return and why.
3 - Select your chosen return method. You'll be able to see your closest carrier on the map.
4 - Print your returns label and attach to the outside of your parcel (there are alternative options other that print)
5 - Your parcel will then be ready to be taken to your chosen drop-off point!
Click the link below to start your return:
All gift card purchases are to the value paid for. Gift cards will be posted using a next day delivery service as per the above shipping policy.
Gift cards are not transferable nor refundable. Any items that do not fit or have any imperfections will be exchanged for like for like product.
The gift card can be used in conjunction with all products on the arneclo.com website.
If the value of the card does not cover the cost of the product your purchasing, a card or PayPal payment will be required to cover the remaining cost.
Any products purchased using as gift card will still have the same shipping policy rules and same cost to post. All items purchased above £150.00 in the UK will qualify for free postage.
Items purchased with as gift card, the return postage is at the buyer's own cost and risk.
Please note, you are entering into a legally binding agreement.
What's in these terms?
These terms tell you the rules for using our website https://arneclo.com ("our site") and our native smartphone application which will be available for downloaded in due course ("our app").
Who we are and how to contact us
Our site and our app are operated by ARNE CLO LTD ("We"). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 11404914, whose address is: Armstrong Point, Swan Lane, Hindley, Wigan, WN2 4AU.
You can contact us by writing to us at email@example.com
By using our site or our app you accept these terms
If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use our site or our app.
There are other terms that may apply to you
If you purchase products from our site, our Terms and Conditions will apply to the sales.
We may make changes to these terms
We amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our site or our app, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time. These terms were most recently updated on 30th November 2020.
We may make changes to our site and our app
We may update and change our site and our app from time to time. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any major changes.
We may suspend or withdraw our site and our app
Our site and our app are made available free of charge.
We do not guarantee that our site or our app, or any content, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our site and app for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
We may transfer this agreement to someone else
We may transfer our rights and obligations under these terms to another organisation. We will always tell you in writing if this happens and we will ensure that the transfer will not affect your rights under the contract.
You must keep your account details safe
If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How you may use material on our site or our app
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site and our app, and in the material published on them. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site and our app for your personal use.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site and our app must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the content on our site or our app for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
Do not rely on information on our site or our app
The content on our site and our app is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site or our app.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site and our app, we make no promises and provide no assurances that the content on our site or our app is accurate, complete or up to date.
We are not responsible for websites we link to
Where our site or app contain links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them.
We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you
We are responsible to you for foreseeable loss and damage caused by us. If we fail to comply with these terms, we are responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breaking this contract or our failing to use reasonable care and skill. Loss or damage is foreseeable if either it is obvious that it will happen or if, at the time the contract was made, both we and you knew it might happen, for example, if you discussed it with us.
We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of any products to you, which will be set out herein our Terms and Conditions.
Please note that we only provide our site and app for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our site or our app for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
How we may use your personal information
We will only use your personal information as set out in our here.
You may use our site and app for lawful purposes only. You may not use our site or our app:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To bully, insult, intimidate or humiliate any person.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site or app in contravention of the provisions of these terms.
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our site or our app;
- any equipment or network on which our site or app is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our site or our app; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
Breach of these terms
When we consider that a breach of these terms has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
Failure to comply with the 'Prohibited Uses' section above constitutes a material breach of these terms and may result in our taking all or any of the following actions:
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site and our app.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs, on a full compensation basis (including reasonable administrative and legal costs), resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary or as required by law.
We are not responsible for viruses and you must not introduce them
We do not guarantee that our site or our app will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our site and our app. You should use your own virus protection software.
Rules about linking to our site or our app
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link to our site or our app in any website that is not owned by you.
Our site and our app must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site or app other than the home page.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
The website in which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out above.
If you wish to link to or make any use of content on our site or our app other than that set out above, please contact email@example.com.
Which country's laws apply to any disputes?
Sale Terms and Conditions
1.1 What these terms cover.These are the terms and conditions on which we supply products to you.
1.2 Why you should read them.Please read these terms carefully before you submit your order to us. These terms tell you who we are, how we will provide products to you, how you and we may end the contract, what to do if there is a problem and other important information. If you think that there is a mistake in these terms, please contact us to discuss.
Information about us and how to contact us
2.1 Who we are.We are ARNE Ltd a company registered in England and Wales. Our company registration number is 11404914, whose address is: Armstrong Point, Swan Lane, Hindley, Wigan, WN2 4AU.
2.2 How to contact us. You can contact us by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contacting us using our on-site chat function or Facebook Messenger.
2.3 How we may contact you. If we have to contact you we will do so by telephone or by writing to you at the email address or postal address you provided to us in your order.
3.1 How we will accept your order. We will send you an initial acknowledgement of your order by email but it is not until we provide our acceptance that a contract will come into existence. Our acceptance of your order will take place when we dispatch your order. We will notify you of our acceptance by email and we will confirm this on the order page in your account, at which point a contract will come into existence between you and us.
3.2 If we cannot accept your order. If we are unable to accept your order, we will inform you of this via email, which will also be confirmed on the order page in your account and we will not charge you for the products. This might be because a product is out of stock, because of unexpected limits on our resources which we could not reasonably plan for, because we have identified an error in the price or description of a product or because we are unable to meet a delivery deadline you have specified.
3.3 Your order number. We will assign an order number to your order when we accept your order. It will help us if you can tell us the order number whenever you contact us about your order.
3.4 We only deliver to England, Scotland and Wales. Our website and our app are solely for the promotion of our products in England, Scotland and Wales. Unfortunately, we do not deliver to addresses outside the UK or to Northern Ireland currently.
Our right to make substitutions. When a product you have ordered is unavailable we will attempt to deliver a suitable substitute, unless you have asked us not to. We will let you know by email about any proposed substitutions, which you will have the opportunity to decline before a specified cut-off time.
Providing the products
5.1 Delivery costs. The costs of delivery will be as displayed to you on our website or our app.
5.2 When we will provide the products. During the order process we will let you know when we will provide the products to you.
5.3 We are not responsible for delays outside our control. If our supply of products is delayed by an event outside our control then we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and we will take steps to minimise the effect of the delay. Provided we do this we will not be liable for delays caused by the event, but if there is a risk of substantial delay you may contact us to end the contract and receive a refund for any products you have paid for but not received.
5.4 If you are not at home when we try to deliver. You will receive an email on the day before and on the day we deliver, outlining the delivery window. You can nominate an alternative delivery drop-off location if you are not going to be in. If you are not at home or the delivery to the nominated drop-off location fails when we try to deliver, we will try twice more before the products will be sent back to the depot. Once the products have gone back to the depot they will be inspected and go back into stock and your order will be cancelled and refunded. We may, at our discretion deduct any delivery and order fulfilment charges from the refund. If no one is available at your address or alternative delivery drop-off location to take delivery, we will send you a 'sorry we missed you' email.
Your rights to end the contract
6.1 Ending the contract because of something we have done or are going to do. If you are ending a contract for a reason set out at (a) to (c) below the contract will end immediately and we will refund you in full for any products which have not been provided and you may also be entitled to compensation. The reasons are: we have told you about an error in the price or description of the product you have ordered and you do not wish to proceed; there is a risk that supply of the products may be significantly delayed because of events outside our control; you have a legal right to end the contract because of something we have done wrong.
6.2 Exercising your right to change your mind (Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013). For most products bought online you have a legal right to change your mind within 14 days and receive a refund. These rights, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, are explained in more detail in these terms.
6.3 When you don't have the right to change your mind. You do not have a right to change your mind in respect of: products which deteriorate quickly; products sealed for health protection or hygiene purposes, once these have been unsealed after you receive them; and any products which become mixed inseparably with other items after their delivery.
6.4 How long do I have to change my mind? You have 14 days after the day you (or someone you nominate) receives the goods.
How to end the contract with us (including if you have changed your mind)
7.1 Tell us you want to end the contract. To end the contract with us, please let us know by doing one of the following: Email. Email customer services on email@example.com. Please provide your name, home address, details of the order and, where available, your phone number and email address. On-site chat. Use our on-site chat function to speak to a member of our team. Please provide your name, home address, details of the order and, where available, your phone number and email address. Facebook Messenger. Contact us via Facebook Messenger to speak to a member of our team. Please provide your name, home address, details of the order and, where available, your phone number and email address.Online. Complete the form (see bottom of this document) on our website or our app.
7.2 Returning products after ending the contract. If you end the contract for any reason after products have been dispatched to you or you have received them, please contact us using one of the above methods and we will confirm next steps.
7.3 When we will pay the costs of return. If you are required to return products, we will pay the costs of return: if the products are faulty or misdescribed; or if you are ending the contract because we have told you of an upcoming change to the products or these terms, an error in pricing or description, a delay in delivery due to events outside our control or because you have a legal right to do so as a result of something we have done wrong. In all other circumstances where you are required to return the products (including where you are exercising your right to change your mind) you must pay the costs of return.
7.4 What we charge for collection. If you are responsible for the costs of return and we are collecting the product from you, we will charge you the direct cost to us of collection.
7.5 How we will refund you. We will refund you the price you paid for the products including delivery costs, by the method you used for payment. However, we may make deductions from the refund, to reflect any reduction in the value of the products. The maximum refund for delivery costs will be the costs of delivery by the least expensive delivery method we offer.
7.6 When your refund will be made. We will make any refunds due to you as soon as possible. If you are exercising your right to change your mind then: if we require the products to be returned and we have not offered to collect them, your refund will be made within 14 days from the day on which we receive the product back from you or, if earlier, the day on which you provide us with evidence that you have sent the product back to us. For information about how to return a product to us, see clause 7.2. in all other cases, your refund will be made within 14 days of your telling us you have changed your mind.
Our rights to end the contract
8.1 We may end the contract if you break it. We may end the contract for products at any time by writing to you if: your payment does not go through at the point we try to charge you; you do not, within a reasonable time, allow us to deliver the products to you; or where you have committed, or we reasonably suspect that you have committed, fraud or any other criminal offence in relation to your purchase of our products.
8.2 You must compensate us if you break the contract. If we end the contract in the situations set out in Clause 8.1 we will refund any money you have paid in advance for products we have not provided but we may deduct or charge you reasonable compensation for the net costs we will incur as a result of your breaking the contract.
If there is a problem with a product
9.1 How to tell us about problems. If you have any questions or complaints about a product, please contact us using one of the above contact methods
9.2 Summary of your legal rights. We are under a legal duty to supply products that are in conformity with this contract. See the box below for a summary of your key legal rights in relation to the products. Nothing in these terms will affect your legal rights.This is a summary of your key legal rights. These are subject to certain exceptions. For detailed information please visit the Citizens Advice website www.adviceguide.org.uk or call 03454 04 05 06.The Consumer Rights Act 2015 says goods must be as described, fit for purpose and of satisfactory quality. During the expected lifespan of your product your legal rights entitle you to the following: [See also Clause 6.2.] Up to 30 days: if your goods are faulty, then you can get an immediate refund. Up to six months: if your goods can't be repaired or replaced, then you're entitled to a full refund, in most cases. Up to six years: if your goods do not last a reasonable length of time you may be entitled to some money back.
9.3 Returning rejected products. If you wish to exercise your legal rights to reject products you must contact us using the above contact methods and we will let you know what to do next.
Price and payment
10.1 Where to find the price for the product. The price of the product (which includes VAT) will be the price indicated on the order pages when you placed your order. We take all reasonable care to ensure that the price of the product advised to you is correct. However please see Clause 10.3 for what happens if we discover an error in the price of the product you order.
10.2 We will pass on changes in the rate of VAT. If the rate of VAT changes between your order date and the date we supply the product, we will adjust the rate of VAT that you pay, unless you have already paid for the product in full before the change in the rate of VAT takes effect.
10.3 What happens if we got the price wrong. It is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the products we sell may be incorrectly priced. We will normally check prices before accepting and dispatching your order so that, where the product's correct price at the acceptance date is less than our stated price at your order date, we will charge the lower amount. If the product's correct price at the acceptance date is higher than the price stated to you, we will contact you for your instructions before we accept your order.
10.4 When you must pay and how you must pay. We accept payment with ShopPay, Google Pay, PayPal, Apple Pay or all major credit or debit cards. You must provide your payment details for the products as part of the ordering process, and we will charge you for the products at the point that we accept and dispatch them.
“In order to offer you Klarna’s payment methods, we might in the checkout pass your personal data in the form of contact and order details to Klarna, in order for Klarna to assess whether you qualify for their payment methods and to tailor those payment methods for you. Your personal data transferred is processed in line with Klarna’s own privacy notice.”
Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you
11.1 We are responsible to you for foreseeable loss and damage caused by us. If we fail to comply with these terms, we are responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breaking this contract or our failing to use reasonable care and skill. Loss or damage is foreseeable if either it is obvious that it will happen or if, at the time the contract was made, both we and you knew it might happen, for example, if you discussed it with us during the sales process.
11.2 We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors; for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; for breach of your legal rights in relation to the products as summarised at Clause 9.2.
11.3 We are not liable for business losses. We only supply the products for domestic and private use. If you use the products for any commercial, business or re-sale purpose we will have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
How we may use your personal information
Other important terms
13.1 Which laws apply to this contract and where you may bring legal proceedings. These terms are governed by English law and you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the products in the English courts. If you live in Scotland you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the products in either the Scottish or the English courts. If you live in Northern Ireland you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the products in either the Northern Irish or the English courts.
13.2 Alternative dispute resolution. Alternative dispute resolution is a process where an independent body considers the facts of a dispute and seeks to resolve it, without you having to go to court. If you are not happy with how we have handled any complaint, you may want to submit the dispute for online resolution to the European Commission Online Dispute Resolution platform.
Promotional Terms and Conditions
- The Promotional code terms and conditions apply to promotional codes for use on arneclo.com.
- These Promotional Code Terms and Conditions should be read in conjunction with any conditions of use of the relevant promotion as set out in the ARNE marketing communications or material. In the event of a conflict between the Promotional Code Terms and Conditions and the Individual Promotion Terms, the Individual Promotion Terms will prevail.
- Minimum spend, new customer status, and other restrictions may apply as conditions of use of the promotional code. See the applicable Individual Promotion Terms for the specific restrictions that apply to a promotional code.
- Any promotional code is only valid during the time range specified in the Individual Promotion Terms. Where a date is not given, there is no guarantee on the date of expiration for the promotional code and ARNE reserves the right to expire such promotional codes at its sole discretion.
- Any delivery charges will be calculated or recalculated once you have added any promotion code. The final delivery charge will be based upon this total basket value.
- Unless otherwise specified in the Individual Promotion Terms:
- Unless otherwise specified in the Individual Promotion Terms:
- only one promotional code can be redeemed per order; and
- promotional codes cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.
- Promotional codes have no cash alternative and they are not transferable or assignable.
- Promotional codes are subject to availability. Promotional codes may be withdrawn or amended by ARNE without notice once any cap (as set out in the Individual Promotion Terms) has been reached.
- ARNE reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, suspend or remove promotional codes should viruses, bugs, tampering, fraud or other causes beyond the reasonable control of ARNE, corrupt or hinder the administration, security or proper use of the promotional code.
- Promotional codes may be withdrawn or amended by ARNE without notice once any cap (as set out in the Individual Promotion Terms) has been reached.
- ARNE reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel any promotional code (i) which has resulted from any printing, production and/or distribution errors (including but not limited to any errors in any Individual Promotional Terms whether manifest or not) or (ii) where there have been errors in any aspect of the preparation of or distribution of materials for the promotional codes whether by ARNE or its affiliates.
- If you place an order using a promotional code and then return or cancel that order, the promotional code cannot be refunded or re-used.
- If a user is creating multiple ARNE accounts then ARNE reserves the right to remove any promotions for which that user no longer qualifies.
- ARNE reserves the right to disqualify an order if the terms are not met and the promotion code is deemed invalid.
Overview – the key information you should be aware of
Who we are: We are ARNE CLO LTD, an online fashion retailer. ARNE Ltd is the controller of your personal information, and is responsible for your personal information. All references in this policy to "ARNE", "our", "us" or "we" refer to ARNE Ltd. All references in this policy to "our website" and "our app", refer to the website owned by ARNE at arneclo.com and the native smartphone application which will be available for download at some point in the future.
Who this policy applies to:This policy applies to:
- Visitors to our website and our app (including visitors who are just browsing; buying products on a one-off basis; and customers signed-up to use our services on an ongoing basis); and
- People who contact us with enquiries.
Depending on our relationship, we will collect and use your information in different ways. Please click on the links above to find out the information that we collect about you and how we use this information.
- How we obtain your personal information ;
- Collection of your personal information and how we use it:
- Our legal basis for using your personal information;
- How and why we share your personal information with others ;
- How long we store your personal information;
- Your rights;
- Where we may transfer your personal information ;
- Risks and how we keep your personal information secure;
- Links to other websites;
- Further questions and how to make a complaint.
Your rights to object: You have various rights in respect of our use of your personal information as set out in section 5. Two of the fundamental rights to be aware of are that:
- you may ask us to stop using your personal information for direct-marketing purposes. If you exercise this right, we will stop using your personal information for this purpose.
- you may ask us to consider any valid objections which you have to our use of your personal information where we process your personal information on the basis of our, or another person's, legitimate interest.
You can find out more information in section 5.
The detail – the key information you should be aware of
1. How we obtain your personal information
Direct interactions – we will collect personal information directly from you when you:
- create an account on our website/app;
- submit information through the website/app;
- use the live chat function of our website/app;
- purchase a product or service from us;
- return a product or request a refund;
- attend events organised by us or on our behalf;
- request marketing or updates to be sent to you through subscription to our service;
- enter a competition, promotion or survey;
- give us feedback or make a complaint; or
- make contact with us by any other means including telephone, email and post in order to submit a query to us of any nature.
- Automated technologies or interactions – as you interact with our website/app, we will automatically collect usage data about how you use our website/app and technical data about your devices, equipment, browsing actions and patterns when you visit our website/app. For detailed information on the cookies we use (and similar technologies) and the purposes for which we use them, please refer to our cookies policy here.
- Third parties – Some of the information we collect about you comes from third party sources such as:
- Analytics service providers – we may collect personal information about you through Apple App Store Services, Facebook, Google Analytics, Google Play Services, HotJar, Klaviyo and Viral Loop, which analyse technical and usage data from your use of our website and app (please note that there may be slight differences between which third party analytics service providers provide us with information depending on whether you use our website or our app); and
- Other sellers - we may also collect personal information about you from when/if you purchase one of our products through a third-party website/app. Please note that we will only collect and hold the personal information necessary to fulfil your order when you use a third-party website to purchase our products.
- We collect personal information about you through the following methods:
2. Collection of your personal information and how we use it
Please go to the section or sections below that best describes our relationship with you to find out the information that we collect about you and how we use this information. We refer to this as "personal information" throughout this policy.
2.1 Visitors to our website/app
What personal information we collect about you
We, or third parties on our behalf, will collect and use any of the following information about you when you visit our website or use our app:
Identity Data (first name and last name);
Contact Data (delivery address, billing address, email address and telephone numbers);
Financial Data (partial payment card details only);
Transaction Data (details about payments to and from customers and other details of products customers have purchased from or through us);
Profile Data (customer username and password, purchases or orders made by customer, customer interests, preferences, feedback and any survey responses);
Technical Data (the Internet Protocol (IP) address (a public number unique to customers device), customer login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access our website and or native smart phone application);
Usage Data (information about how customers use our website, our products and our services); and
Marketing and Communications Data (customers' preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and customer's communication preferences).
How we use your personal information
We have set out below, in a table format, a description of all the ways we plan to use your personal information, and the lawful basis which we rely on to do so. Where this lawful basis is our legitimate interests, we have also identified these where appropriate.
Note that we may process your personal information for more than one lawful basis depending on the specific purpose for which we are using your data. For instance, for a particular purpose/activity listed below, we may undertake various different types of processing, in which case a different lawful basis may apply. Please contact us if you need details about the specific lawful basis we are relying on to process your personal information where more than one ground has been set out in the table below.
|Purpose/Activity||Type of data (by reference to categories set out above||Lawful basis for processing including basis of legitimate interest|
|Create an account – When a customer creates an account via our website/app, we will use that customer's personal information to register the customer's account with us.||
||Performance of a contract with customers.|
|Managing customers account – We use customers personal information to administer customers accounts and to manage our relationship with customers, including receiving and responding to customers' queries or requests via email, telephone, post or live chat.||
|Purchases – We use customers personal information when customers purchase a product or service from us in order to manage payments, charges and fees and to recover money owed to us.||
|Delivering products – We use customers personal information in order to process customers order and facilitate delivery of the products customers have ordered from us.||
|Refunds / Returns / Recalls – We use customers personal information when customers choose to return a product or service to us and in order to manage the refund payments, including where we need to carry out a product recall.||
|Prize draws, competitions and events – We may use customers personal information to invite customers to partake in a prize draw, competition or to attend an event hosted by us or on our behalf.||
|Feedback - We will use customers personal information to send customers surveys and feedback forms in order to obtain feedback regarding our products and services.||
||Our legitimate interests (to study how customers use our products / services, to develop them and grow our business).|
|Research and Analysis – We will use customers personal information to assess and analyse the effectiveness and performance of our products and services in order to improve and develop our business.||
||Our legitimate interests (to improve our services, to define types of customers for our products and services, to keep our website updated and relevant, to develop our business and to inform our marketing strategy).|
|Administering and protecting our business – This includes troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, system maintenance, support, reporting and hosting of data.||
|Promoting our business – We will use customers personal information to make suggestions and recommendations to customers about products that may be of interest to customers.||
||Consent (please see the 'Marketing' section below [LINK]).|
|Basket analysis - We use machine learning to create personalised baskets based on your previous purchases.||
||Our legitimate interests (to better understand customer needs and to grow our business).|
Please see sections 2.3 - 2.6 for more details about how we use your personal information.
A word about cookies and similar technologies
- We also other similar technologies to cookies, such as log files, web beacons, tags and pixels, which may be used on our website and our app.
- For detailed information on the cookies and similar technologies we use and the purposes for which we use them, please refer to our cookies policy here.
Special categories of data. We do not collect special categories of data.
Information we need to provide products and services to you. We need certain types of personal information so that we can provide products and services to you and perform contractual and other legal obligations that we have to you. If you do not provide us with such personal information, or if you ask us to delete it, you may no longer be able to receive our products and services.
2.2 People who contact us with enquiries
We, or third parties on our behalf, may collect and use any of the following information about you:
- your name including your title;
- your postal address;
- your email address;
- your telephone number;
- information provided when you correspond with us; and
- any updates to information provided to us.
How we use your personal information
We will collect, use and store the personal information listed above to deal with any enquiries or issues you have about our products and services, including any questions you may have about how we collect, store and use your personal information, or any requests made by you for a copy of the information we hold about you. If we do not have a contract with you, we may process your personal information for these purposes where it is in our legitimate interests for customer services purposes.
Please see sections 2.3 - 2.5 for more details about how we use your personal information.\
- Special categories of data. We do not collect special categories of data.
- Whatever our relationship with you is, we may also collect, use and store your personal information for the following additional reasons:
- to deal with any enquiries or issues you have about how we collect, store and use your personal information, or any requests made by you for a copy of the information we hold about you. If we do not have a contract with you, we may process your personal information for these purposes where it is in our legitimate interests for customer services purposes;
- to comply with any procedures, laws and regulations which apply to us – this may include where we reasonably consider it is in our legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of others to comply, as well as where we are legally required to do so; and
- to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights – this may include where we reasonably consider it is in our legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of others, as well as where we are legally required to do so.
2.3 Further processing
Before using your personal information for any purposes which fall outside those set out in this section 2, we will undertake an analysis to establish if our new use of your personal information is compatible with the purposes set out in this section 2. Please contact us using the details in section 12 if you want further information on the analysis we will undertake.
2.4 Legitimate Interests
If we rely on our (or another person's) legitimate interests for using your personal information, we will undertake a balancing test to ensure that our (or the other person's) legitimate interests are not outweighed by your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms which require protection of the personal information. You can ask us for information on this balancing test by using the contact details at section 12.
We may process your personal information in some cases for marketing purposes on the basis of your consent (which you may withdraw at any time after giving it, as described below). If we rely on your consent for us to use your personal information in a particular way, but you later change your mind, you may withdraw your consent by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will stop doing so. However, if you withdraw your consent, this may impact the ability for us to be able to provide products and associated services to you.
3. How and why we share your personal information with others
3.1 We may share your personal information with our group companies where it is in our legitimate interests to do so for internal administrative purposes (for example, for corporate strategy, compliance, auditing and monitoring, research and development and quality assurance).
3.2 We will share your personal information with the following third parties or categories of third parties:
- Klaviyo, who provide us with marketing technology services, assisting us in the improvement and optimisation of our website and app;
- Microsoft, who provide us with data insights, analytics, reporting, finance and resource planning services;
- OneSaas, who provide us with finance and resource planning services;
- StarShipIT, Shipster, ReBoundwho provide us with delivery, warehouse and logistics services;
- Shopify, who provide us with e-commerce, customer service and operational services;
- Stripe and PayPal, who provide us with payment processing services;
- Viral Loops, who provide us with marketing technology services;
- Xero, who provide us with finance and resource planning services;
- we may share anonymised and aggregated statistical information with our suppliers to demonstrate what interest there has been in any marketing campaigns we have assisted our suppliers in carrying out;
- our other service providers and sub-contractors, including utility providers, suppliers of technical and support services, insurers, logistic providers, and cloud service providers;
- companies that assist in our marketing, advertising and promotional activities, such as the marketing automation platform MailChimp; and
- analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our website and app.
3.3 Please note that there may be slight differences between which third party analytics service providers we share your personal information with depending on whether you are using our website or our app.
3.5 We will also disclose your personal information to third parties:
- where it is in our legitimate interests to do so to run, grow and develop our business, such as:
- if we sell or buy any business or assets, we may disclose your personal information to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- if substantially all of our or any of our affiliates' assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal information held by us will be one of the transferred assets;
- if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal information in order to comply with any legal obligation, any lawful request from government or law enforcement officials and as may be required to meet national security or law enforcement requirements or prevent illegal activity;
- in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions for customers or any other agreement or to respond to any claims, to protect our rights or the rights of a third party, to protect the safety of any person or to prevent any illegal activity; or
- to protect the rights, property, or safety of ARNE, our staff, our customers or other persons. This may include exchanging personal information with other organisations for the purposes of fraud protection.
3.6 We may also disclose and use anonymised, aggregated reporting and statistics about users of our website or our goods and services for the purpose of internal reporting or reporting to our group or other third parties, and for our marketing and promotion purposes. None of these anonymised, aggregated reports or statistics will enable our users to be personally identified.
3.7 Save as expressly detailed above, we will never share, sell or rent any of your personal information to any third party without notifying you and, where necessary, obtaining your consent. If you have given your consent for us to use your personal information in a particular way, but later change your mind, you should contact us and we will stop doing so.
4. How long we store your personal information.
We keep your personal information for no longer than necessary for the purposes for which the personal information is processed. The length of time for which we retain personal information depends on the purposes for which we collect and use it and/or as required to comply with applicable laws and to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights.
5. Your rights
5.1 You have the ability to edit, restrict and delete data via our website and our app. In addition to this, you have certain rights in relation to your personal information. If you would like further information in relation to these or would like to exercise any of them, please contact us via email at email@example.com at any time. You have the following rights:
- Right of access. You have a right of access to any personal information we hold about you. You can ask us for a copy of your personal information; confirmation as to whether your personal information is being used by us; details about how and why it is being used; and details of the safeguards which are in place if we transfer your information outside of the European Economic Area ("EEA").
- Right to update your information. You have a right to request an update to any of your personal information which is out of date or incorrect.
- Right to delete your information. You have a right to ask us to delete any personal information which we are holding about you in certain specific circumstances. You can ask us for further information on these specific circumstances by contacting us using the details in section 12.
- Right to restrict use of your information: You have a right to ask us to restrict the way that we process your personal information in certain specific circumstances. You can ask us for further information on these specific circumstances by contacting us using the details in section 12.
We will pass your request onto other recipients of your personal information unless that is impossible or involves disproportionate effort. You can ask us who the recipients are using the contact details in section 12.
- Right to stop marketing: You have a right to ask us to stop using your personal information for direct marketing purposes. If you exercise this right, we will stop using your personal information for this purpose.
- Right to data portability: You have a right to ask us to provide your personal information to a third party provider of services.
This right only applies where we use your personal information on the basis of your consent or performance of a contract; and where our use of your information is carried out by automated means.
- Right to object. You have a right to ask us to consider any valid objections which you have to our use of your personal information where we process your personal information on the basis of our or another person's legitimate interest.
5.2 We will consider all such requests and provide our response within a reasonable period (and in any event within one month of your request unless we tell you we are entitled to a longer period under applicable law). Please note, however, that certain personal information may be exempt from such requests in certain circumstances, for example if we need to keep using the information to comply with our own legal obligations or to establish, exercise or defend legal claims.
5.3 If an exception applies, we will tell you this when responding to your request. We may request you provide us with information necessary to confirm your identity before responding to any request you make.
6.1 You must be aged 18 or over to purchase products from us. Our website and services are not directed at children and we do not knowingly collect any personal information from children.
6.2 If you are a child and we learn that we have inadvertently obtained personal information from you from our websites, or from any other source, then we will delete that information as soon as possible.
6.3 Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are aware that we may have inadvertently collected personal information from a child.
7.1 We will give you a choice regarding certain uses of your personal information, particularly in relation to receiving marketing materials. We allow you to positively opt-in to receiving marketing materials to keep you up-to-date with our latest offers. When you log in to our website or our app, request a newsletter or a discount, there is an option for you to positively opt-in.
7.2 When you opt-in to receiving marketing materials from us, we will use your personal information to provide you with details of products, services and offers that may be relevant for you.
7.3 You can choose to opt-out of direct marketing through your account settings, by clicking the ‘unsubscribe’ link from any email or contacting us using the contact details provided below. Please note that where you opt-out of receiving these marketing messages, this will not apply to personal information provided to us as a result of a product or service purchase, warranties, registration or other communications that we need to send to you in relation to a service or product you have purchased from us.
7.4 We also engage in online advertising to make it easy for customers to find our website [or our app] and keep customers up-to-date with what we’re up to. You can find out more information about this and also opt-out of targeted advertising by visiting our cookies policy here.
8. Where we may transfer your personal information
8.1 Your personal information may be used, stored and/or accessed by staff operating outside the UK working for us, other members of our group or suppliers. Further details on to whom your personal information may be disclosed are set out in section 3.
- in the case of US based entities, entering into European Commission approved standard contractual arrangements with them, or ensuring they have signed up to the EU-US Privacy Shield (see further https://www.privacyshield.gov/welcome); or
- in the case of entities based in other countries outside the UK (other than countries located in the EEA), entering into European Commission approved standard contractual arrangements with them.
8.3 Further details on the steps we take to protect your personal information, in these cases is available from us on request by contacting us by email at email@example.com at any time.
9. Risks and how we keep your personal information secure
9.1 The main risk of our processing of your personal information is if it is lost, stolen or misused. This could lead to your personal information being in the hands of someone else who may use it fraudulently or make public, information that you would prefer to keep private.
9.2 For this reason, ARNE is committed to protecting your personal information from loss, theft and misuse. We take all reasonable precautions to safeguard the confidentiality of your personal information, including through use of appropriate organisational and technical measures.
9.3 In the course of provision of your personal information to us, your personal information may be transferred over the internet. Although we make every effort to protect the personal information which you provide to us, the transmission of information over the internet is not completely secure. As such, you acknowledge and accept that we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our website or app and that any such transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your personal information, we will use strict procedures and security features to prevent unauthorised access to it.
9.4 Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access your online account, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
10. Links to other websites
12. Further questions and how to make a complaint
12.1 If you have any queries or complaints about our collection, use or storage of your personal information, or if you wish to exercise any of your rights in relation to your personal information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We will investigate and attempt to resolve any such complaint or dispute regarding the use or disclosure of your personal information.
12.2 You may also make a complaint to the Information Commissioner's Office. Alternatively, you may seek a remedy through the courts if you believe your rights have been breached.
what cookies are;
how you can manage cookies used on our website;
further information; and
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer, smart phone, tablet or other electronic device if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your device's hard drive and some cookies may collect personal data about you. You can find more general information about cookies at: www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
We want you to understand the different types of cookies that are used on our website. We use a variety of types of cookies for the following purposes:
Strictly necessary cookies: these are cookies strictly necessary for the performance of our website, for example cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website. We also sometimes refer to these as "essential cookies". All other types of cookies are therefore "non-essential" cookies.
Performance cookies: these cookies allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
Functionality cookies: these cookies are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
Targeting and advertising cookies: these cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose, so that when you are on another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website. We may also show you advertising on our website based on your browsing patterns on other websites that we have obtained from our advertising partners.
You can find more information about the individual non-essential cookies we use on our website and the purposes for which we use them in the table below:
*Duration means the period that our cookies are installed on your device.
|Cookie Title||Purpose||More information|
|Universal Analytics (Google) _ga _gali _gat _gid||These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our website. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve our website. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to our website, where visitors have come to our website from and the pages they visited.||Read Google's overview of privacy and safeguarding data|
|checkoutID||To store your Checkout ID.|
|token||To store your login token.|
|userEmail||To store users that haven’t already logged in email.|
|Cloudflare _biz_flagA, _biz_nA, _biz_pendingA _biz_sid, _biz_uid||Used to secure the website.|
|Facebook Pixel||Used for tracking our advertising spend and retargeting advertising on other websites||https://en-gb.facebook.com/business/learn/facebook-ads-pixel|
|Duration||All cookies expire after 1 year.|
To deactivate the use of third party advertising cookies, you may visit the relevant third party's website to manage the use of these types of cookies.
How to manage cookies on our website
Cookies do lots of jobs on our website. However, most browsers allow you to disable them if you would like to. If you disable cookies, you may find that you have a less personalised experience on our website and that certain parts of our website do not work at all or do not work correctly.
If you use Microsoft Edge:
If you use Internet Explorer:
If you use Safari:
If you use Firefox:
If you use Chrome:
If you use different devices, make sure you configure the settings of the corresponding browser according to your preferences.
If you wish to opt-out of tracking by Google Analytics across all websites you can do so here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
If you wish to opt-out of tracking by Hot Jar across all websites you can do so here: https://www.hotjar.com/legal/compliance/opt-out/.
Except for essential cookies, our session cookies will expire after your browsing session.